Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Why I'm Thankful

I thought about writing about something in public relations but since Thanksgiving is tomorrow I decided to dedicate this post on why I’m thankful.
Well, for starters, I’m thankful that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and have given me a second chance on this side of Heaven. I have been through a lot in my 26 years so far ranging from death in the family to my battle with depression. He really has come through for me in my time of need. I’m grateful that He has provided for me in all areas of my life and gave me the opportunity to pursue graduate school at the University of North Texas.

I have learned so much in my year and a half of study at the Frank W. & Sue Mayborn School of Journalism. I have gotten better in my writing and also have picked up certain skill sets like SPSS or writing a communications plan that will help me in my future endeavors after graduation. I’m thankful for the fellow classmates and professors who have imparted their journalistic teachings on me and shared their life experiences so that we can be ready to take on the real world. You know who you are. Finally, I’m thankful that this semester is almost over and I will be five months away from my second degree. Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment