Saturday, August 25, 2012

Grad School Life: Orientation

Today was orientation for new graduate students at the University of North Texas. The event as a whole had its laughs and its boredom. However, I was able to indulge in priceless information that will help me to become the best graduate student I can be.

My next orientation session is with the Mayborn School of Journalism on Tuesday and classes begin on Thursday. I am very excited and nervous about my first semester at UNT. I pray that God will bless me with more than enough resources to pass this first year with flying colors. I look forward to all of the new experiences in this new chapter of my life.

My only concern was that I wished to already have a good job to combat the cost of commuting to and from Denton or that I made enough money to live on campus.

It's official. I'm a UNT grad student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment